Re: Logging functions executed by queries in 8.2?

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Logging functions executed by queries in 8.2?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Korry,

> If anyone is interested, let me know and I'll add this to my ToDo
> list.

The Sun benchmarking team needs this.  However, we need to be able to feed
the data into some kind of mass analysis ala pg_fouine so that we can do
overall performance analysis.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

Сообщение: Re: Logging functions executed by queries in 8.2?
От: Gregory Stark
Сообщение: Re: referential Integrity and SHARE locks