Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations

От Michael Stone
Тема Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 01:35:04AM -0500, Greg Smith wrote:
>These changes could easily explain the magnitude of difference in results
>you're seeing, expecially when combined with a 20% greater raw CPU clock.

I'm not interested in comparing the numbers between the systems (which
is obviously pointless); I am intested in the fact that there was a
consistent difference among the numbers on his system (based on
difference optimizations) and no difference among mine.

Mike Stone

От: Alexander Staubo
Сообщение: Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations
От: Michael Stone
Сообщение: Re: New to PostgreSQL, performance considerations