Dynamic views

От
Тема Dynamic views
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello friends,
I have a view defined as:-

CREATE VIEW vivek_testview AS SELECT vivek_test.* , users.username AS name from
users, vivek_test where vivek_test.username=users.username;

Now, when I add a new column in vivek_test, I cant see the new column in the
view. Currently we have to drop the view and recreate it.
Is there a way that i can see the new column without dropping and recreating the
view ?

Thanks for reading this. Thanks for your replies in advance.

With warm regards.

Vivek J. Joshi.

vivek@staff.ownmail.com
Trikon Electronics Pvt. Ltd.

All science is either physics or stamp collecting.
                -- Ernest Rutherford

Сообщение: Dynamic views
От: "Michael Guyver"
Сообщение: Concatenate performance question