Re: PostgreSQL and Apache

От Leif B. Kristensen
Тема Re: PostgreSQL and Apache
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tuesday 13. June 2006 15:39, jqpx37 wrote:
>I'm working on a project involving PostgreSQL and Apache.
>
>Anyone know of any good books or online how-to's on getting PostgreSQL
> and Apache to work together?  (I'm also using PHP.)

AFAIK, there are no dependencies beween Apache and PostgreSQL. PHP is
what you'll use as the glue between them.

I've worked with PHP and MySQL for some years, and found the transition
to PostgreSQL rather painless, but still I've considered buying
the "Beginning PHP and PostgreSQL 8: From Novice to Professional" by W.
Jason Gilmore and Robert H. Treat.
http://solumslekt.org/ | Cruising with Gentoo/KDE

От: Michael Fuhr
Сообщение: Re: Aggregate functions not allowed in WHERE clause
От: louis gonzales
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL and Apache