Re: Foreign key column reference ordering and information_schema

От Stephan Szabo
Тема Re: Foreign key column reference ordering and information_schema
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 17 May 2006, Tom Lane wrote:

> I'm more inclined to think that we've messed up the information_schema
> somehow ...

As usual, you're right. ;)

Actually, it wasn't precisely that we messed it up as much as the 99
defintion was wrong. It's pointed out in the 2003 schemata
incompatibilities annex as having been incomplete and changed for 2003.

От: Martijn van Oosterhout
Сообщение: Re: Compression and on-disk sorting
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump and backslash escapes