W3C XML Schema -> PostgreSQL?

От Tyler MacDonald
Тема W3C XML Schema -> PostgreSQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I have a DTD that I want to convert into a database schema. (For the
curious, it's the XML DTD for Kismet's XML output; see
http://www.kismetwireless.net/ and
http://kismetwireless.net/kismet-3.1.0.dtd). After converting it to a W3C
XML schema, it looks like it has the sort of infroamtion that is needed to
generate tables, columns, and foreign key constraints. There's some
oddities, such as boolean values being stored as enums:

   <attribute name='wep' use='default' value='false'>
    <simpleType>
     <restriction base='string'>
      <enumeration value='true'/>
      <enumeration value='false'/>
     </restriction>
    </simpleType>
   </attribute>

Is there some existing art that will take such a DTD or XML schema and
convert it into CREATE TABLEs for postgresql?

    Thanks,
        Tyler

От: Terry Lee Tucker
Сообщение: Re: Order of Update - Second Try
От: Kevin Murphy
Сообщение: index scan backward plan question