Re: not null error in trigger on unrelated column

От CSN
Тема Re: not null error in trigger on unrelated column
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I removed the not null contraint on members.admin and "update items set active = false where
member_id=38" results in the count columns in members getting updated AND members.admin getting
set to NULL. Really bizarre.

I dropped the trigger function and the trigger, then recreated both, and now they both appear to
function properly. I don't remember seeing anything in the docs stating that this is necessary, so
I guess perhaps it's a bug?

csn

http://mail.yahoo.com