Rebranding PostgreSQL

От
Тема Rebranding PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: Rebranding PostgreSQL
Список pgsql-general
Guys,

In our effort to distribute PostgreSQL to our customers, our higher
ups would like to reduce the visibility that it is indeed
PostgreSQL for a number of reasons at a few of our customer sites
(particularly because these particular customers are very wary of
open source).

I know the license allows rebranding, but is there a document
anywhere that specifies just what you have to do to do it? Is it as
simple as regexing strings in the source, compiling, and renaming
the exectuables? Or is it fraught with twisty little passages?

Thanks,
John

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485

От: Lincoln Yeoh
Сообщение: Re: PREPARE TRANSACTION and webapps
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PREPARE TRANSACTION and webapps