Re: A good postgresql book

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: A good postgresql book
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Nov 11, 2005 at 11:58:22 -0500,
  Dennis Veatch <dveatch@woh.rr.com> wrote:

> Yeah I saw that list there but 2 quarters couldn't buy me a clue as to which
> was most suitable for me.

Your other option is to read two books. One about Postgres and one about
relational databases. The online postgres documentation is very good at
describing how to use Postgres. You should be able to use that with any
book that covers relational databases at an appropiate level for you.

От: Dianne Yumul
Сообщение: Re: Restoring from filesystem backup
От: "Andrus"
Сообщение: Re: Best way to use indexes for partial match at