Re: free WINDOWS rekall?

От Chris Green
Тема Re: free WINDOWS rekall?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Apr 27, 2005 at 07:06:24AM -0400, Typing80wpm@aol.com wrote:
>    Chris -  Thanks so much for your suggestion to visit
>    [1]www.rekallrevealed.org.  I just read over the entire site, and it
>    does not appear that there is a free Windows automatic install package
>    for Rekall, and I am really not in a position to attempt to take some
>    kind of source code and attempt to generate a windows package,
>    especially if it would all be done for me for a reasonable $60 (I
>    forget exact price).  Or, am I mistaken regarding a free windows
>    version of Rekall?

No, sorry, you're probably right.  I dabbled in Rekall a few months
ago when I was trying to move an Access application to my Linux system
so didn't look at the Windows aspects of Rekall.

However there is yet another site:-
    http://www.totalrekall.co.uk

At that site a Windows version is downloadable and only costs $25 if I
have read it correctly.

I think there was some sort of (rather acrimonious) split between the
people who now run both www.totalrekall.co.uk and www.rekallrevealed.org
and the people who run www.theKompany.com.

--
Chris Green (chris@areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."