Re: postmaster listening on specified addresses

От Michael Fuhr
Тема Re: postmaster listening on specified addresses
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Fri, Jan 14, 2005 at 03:28:24PM -0500, Administrator wrote:

> I was wondering if there's a correct method for running postmaster with the
> option of listening on a select group of addresses.

PostgreSQL 8.0 will allow this -- it'll replace the virtual_host
configuration variable with listen_addresses, and postmaster's -h
option will be equivalent to listen_addresses.

--
Michael Fuhr
http://www.fuhr.org/~mfuhr/

От: Doug McNaught
Сообщение: Re: postmaster listening on specified addresses
От: John Sidney-Woollett
Сообщение: Re: C locale + unicode