Re: Opinions Requested - PG API or Abstraction Layer

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Opinions Requested - PG API or Abstraction Layer
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Tia,

> 1. pg api - all my books cover this approach and it is

> 3. adodb - this just started sounding compelling about

I'd say these are your two reasonable choices.   Regrettably, the Pear
database classes seem to have lost momentum to adodb lately.

We use our home-rolled stuff based on pg_connect, mostly because it was
written before Pear or Adodb were available.    If I were starting now, I'd
probably use Adodb.

--
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions

От: Oliver Fromme
Сообщение: Re: how to overwrite tuples in a table
От: Josh Berkus
Сообщение: Re: how to overwrite tuples in a table