Re: installation: cc and gcc how to?

От jseymour@linxnet.com (Jim Seymour)
Тема Re: installation: cc and gcc how to?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
=?iso-8859-1?q?Nilabhra=20Banerjee?= <nil_ban@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks a lot.. This much is enough for me....If I get
> some time afterwards I go thru it again.... But I am
> still curious to know about the CFlags variable..what
> are the other values it can take.

The pgsql tarball includes an INSTALL document.  The INSTALL file,
in turn, explains what the CFLAGS variable does.  What's assigned
to CFLAGS is dependent on a number of factors, such as operating
system and version, compiler and version, hardware, etc., etc.

Jim

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: installation: cc and gcc how to?
От: "Lee Harr"
Сообщение: PL/pgSQL Cookbook