Re: core dump

От Bill Moran
Тема Re: core dump
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"John Liu" <johnl@emrx.com> wrote:

> We upgraded from 7.2 to 7.4, it looks like everything working, but when I
> issue a query such as select * from tab (tab has about 2-3 million records),
> it causes core dump. I tuned some the parameters, it still produce the core.

It's unlikely that any config settings are causing coredumps.

Did you backup and rebuild the database during the upgrade procedure?  If not,
this could be your problem.  You can't run 7.4 on a 7.2 database.

Otherwise, you may want to provide more details about the host system and
the upgrade procedures you followed.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies

От: Richard Poole
Сообщение: Re: generic insert into table
От: "Scott Marlowe"
Сообщение: Re: generic insert into table