Re: Potential Problem with PostgeSQL performance on SuSE

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Potential Problem with PostgeSQL performance on SuSE
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Mark,

> Along similar lines - have generally obtained better server performance
> (and stability) from most Linux distros after replacing their supplied
> kernel with one from kernel.org .

Hmmm.... any anecdotes about replacing Red Hat 2.4.18 to .24?  I've been
having problems I can't track down on that platform ...

--
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions

От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: Potential Problem with PostgeSQL performance on SuSE
От: Mark Kirkwood
Сообщение: Re: Potential Problem with PostgeSQL performance on SuSE