A better look on the same problem (ignored index)

От Mathieu De Zutter
Тема A better look on the same problem (ignored index)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Hi,

After my first mail, I found a better testcase (well it's a about the
same, but you have a better look to compare).
See attachment prob-query.sql

The ORDER BY in the FROM clause uses the index.
The last ORDER BY does not use the index.
They should be the same...

The query plans are identical to the plans in my previous mail.

With kind regards,

    Mathieu

P.S.: i just noted that i forgot to attach to previous mail, i'll
attach everything now.

Вложения

От: Mathieu De Zutter
Сообщение: Sorting a query on a view ignores an index
От: Tomka Gergely
Сообщение: Tests