Re: Missing array support

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Missing array support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> >>None of this is very difficult. I'll try to fit it in between now and
> >>Monday evening, but if not it's very doable for 7.5.
> >
> > Joe, you have to get in the swing of things --- beta isn't until July
> > 15, and even after that, you can fix bugs, so once it is in, you can
> > fiddle with it for months.  :-)
> >

> :-)
>
> Yeah, but isn't feature freeze July 1?

Yes, but once the "feature" is in, you can adjust it if it isn't
working.

It might not apply to your item, though, because anything that requires
system catalog adjustments is frowned on during beta.

I am just pointing out that beating the system is a popular hacker
passtime during beta.  :-)

Pennsylvania19073

От: Joe Conway
Сообщение: Re: Missing array support
От: Austin Gonyou
Сообщение: Re: Tablespaces (was Re: [GENERAL] Physical Database