Re: How to make a IN without a table... ?

От Bruno Wolff III
Тема Re: How to make a IN without a table... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
On Thu, Jun 12, 2003 at 13:50:27 +0200, David Pradier <dpradier@apartia.fr> wrote:

> I guess i wasn't clear enough.
> "my_function" here is a function which calculate some results about some
> datas from the database.
> Example : a function which would calculate the sum of the money (which
> would be stored in the database by movement, ie amount + date + cause +
> account) spent by user my_var1 during period my_var2.
>
> So no, perl can't do this.

I think the idea was that perl could generate multiple query statements
for you. This would be slower than doing as one query, but if the database
is local there wouldn't be much difference.

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

От: Bruno Wolff III
Сообщение: Re: multiple index search with postgres7.1.3 on solaris 8
От: Christoph Haller
Сообщение: Re: How to make a IN without a table... ?