Compiling with unixodbc support

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Compiling with unixodbc support
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
I posted earlier about not being able to get the psql-ODBC driver to compile
with unixODBC support.By moving the unixODBC/include directory into the
psqlODBC directory I have managed to get the make process to almost complete.
The problem arises at the very end when I get the following message:

.....gcc -shared  info.lo bind.lo columninfo.lo connection.lo convert.lo
drvconn.lo environ.lo execute.lo lobj.lo win_md5.lo misc.lo options.lo
pgtypes.lo psqlodbc.lo qresult.lo results.lo socket.lo parse.lo statement.lo
tuple.lo tuplelist.lo dlg_specific.lo odbcapi.lo multibyte.lo gpps.lo
-lodbcinst  -Wl,-soname -Wl,psqlodbc.so -o .libs/psqlodbc.so
/usr/lib/gcc-lib/i486-suse-linux/3.2/../../../../i486-suse-linux/bin/ld:
cannot find -lodbcinst
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [psqlodbc.la] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/psqlodbc-7.2.5'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any clues as how to get from here  would be wonderful.
SuSE 8.1
Postgres 7.3.2
psqlODBC 7.2.5
unixODBC 2.2.5

    Thank you
    Adrian Klaver

От: Doug McNaught
Сообщение: Re: blob inserted from linux not readable by MS Access
От: "Fred Parkinson"
Сообщение: psql dates in Access