Re: Can I do anything to prevent " auto rollback in a transaction when an error occurs "

От Wayne Armstrong
Тема Re: Can I do anything to prevent " auto rollback in a transaction when an error occurs "
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
** Reply to message from "junzeng" <junzeng@netease.com> on Fri, 21 Mar 2003
11:00:39 +0800

Hi,
 If you set the dissalow premature option in the odbc driver it can reduce the
risk of this - but it still does happen and it's extremely dangerous :(.
 I have hacked the odbc driver (for the 7.72.0.5 level) to work with visualage
smalltalk, and have removed the rollback on error with no obvious bad side
effects. (there probably are some though).

Regards,
Wayne

От: "junzeng"
Сообщение: Can I do anything to prevent " auto rollback in a transaction when an error occurs "
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: Re: password leak in mylog thru win odbc