Re: My contract has been renewed

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: My contract has been renewed
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> >     http://www.sra.co.jp/index.php
>
> Link doesn't work. I beleive that most people on this list reads english
> better than japanese so:
>
> http://www.sra.co.jp/index-en.html

Oops, sorry, I was just playing with the link myself.  It is:

     http://osb.sra.co.jp/index.php

I usually use Babelfish and translate Japanese to English to read that
page:

    http://world.altavista.com/

What I have never been able to do is to make a URL so babelfish
translates it automatically.

The English page isn't current enough, and doesn't have detailed info on
the open source division.  There is an open source division page, but it
isn't updated regularly, hence the Babelfish route.

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: replicating DDL statements
От: Jean-Christian Imbeault
Сообщение: postgres process and ps stats