Re: IpcSemaphoreKill: ...) failed: Invalid argument

От Kevin Brown
Тема Re: IpcSemaphoreKill: ...) failed: Invalid argument
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Christoph Haller wrote:
> No, I'm not sure at all about a loose-cannon script running around
> issuing ipcrm commands.
> I have to ask the other staff members what scripts are running.
> I already had a suspicion that something like an ipcrm command is
> causing this,
> but it was denied. Now, with your support they probably will believe me.

If you want to track it down and the people on your staff don't
already know what's going on, you can move the ipcrm binary out of the
way (to, say, ipcrm.bin) and replace it with a shell script that looks
something like this:
   #!/bin/sh      (echo "ipcrm called with the following arguments:"   echo   for i in "$@" do echo "$i" ; done   echo
echo "Current programs running:"   echo   ps -elf) >/tmp/ipcrm.out.$$      exec "$0".bin "$@"

Then just look for /tmp/ipcrm.out.* files and examine their contents.
(I think I got the arguments to ps right.  It's been so long since
I've had to mess with a SysVr4 style system that I'm not sure
anymore.  If it's a BSD-style ps then the arguments should be -auxww).

--
Kevin Brown                          kevin@sysexperts.com

От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: location of the configuration files
От: mlw
Сообщение: Re: new Configuration patch, implements 'include'