Re: location of the configuration files

От Lamar Owen
Тема Re: location of the configuration files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sunday 16 February 2003 13:15, Tom Lane wrote:
> Sure.  I'm happy to change the software in a way that *allows* moving the
> config files elsewhere.

So we agree.  Perfect.

>  But it's not apparent to me why you insist on
> forcing people who are perfectly happy with their existing configuration
> arrangements to change them.

Me? Trying to force things to change?  You misunderstand me.  No, I'm trying
to understand the rationale for a (relative to the way other
designed-multiple daemons do things) different, non-standard configuration
process.  I understand better now; the exercise was a success.  Many thanks.
--
Lamar Owen
WGCR Internet Radio

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: online reindex
От: "Christopher Kings-Lynne"
Сообщение: Re: stats_command_string default?