Re: Is a better way to have the same result of this

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: Is a better way to have the same result of this
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 04:04:28PM -0500, Jean-Luc Lachance wrote:
> Good for you!  Too bad the parser does not know about it...

LAst I heard, there was a problem about providing a rigourous
mathematical proof that NOT EXISTS and NOT IN are really the same.
If you can prove it, I'm sure people would be pleased.

----
                                         +1 416 646 3304 x110

От: Vernon Wu
Сообщение: Re: Is a better way to have the same result of this
От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: Is a better way to have the same result of this