Re: Open items

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Neil Conway wrote:
> > Schema handling - ready? interfaces? client apps?
> > Drop column handling - ready for all clients, apps?
>
> How will delaying 7.3 remedy either of these issues?
>
> > Get bison upgrade on postgresql.org for ecpg only (Marc)
>
> Now that bison 1.50 is out, this should probably be "upgrade bison on
> postgresql.org, merge ecpg branch".
>
> > Return last command of INSTEAD rule for tuple count/oid/tag for
> > rules, SPI
>
> Can someone summarize what the consensus on this issue is? I can take
> a look at implementing it, I just lost track of what the final
> conclusion was...

Conclusion was to return last INSTEAD rule with the same tag as the
original query.

> > Add schema dump option to pg_dump
>
> Why do we need this for 7.3?

It is probably something we should have in the release where we are
adding schemas, but it is not required.

Pennsylvania19073

От: Neil Conway
Сообщение: Re: Open items
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: Diff for src/interfaces/libpq/fe-connect.c between version 1.195