Re: RFC: listing lock status

От nconway@klamath.dyndns.org (Neil Conway)
Тема Re: RFC: listing lock status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 03:12:53PM -0700, Joe Conway wrote:
> Neil Conway wrote:
> > Also, should locks on special relations (e.g. pg_xactlock) or on
> > system catalogs be shown?
>
> Maybe the function should take a boolean parameter to indicate whether
> or not to show locks on objects in pg_* schema?

I had thought about that, but it occurs to me that the DBA can
effectively choose this for himself using the relID and databaseID
returned by the SRF, in combination with pg_database.datlastsysoid.

Cheers,

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@rogers.com>
PGP Key ID: DB3C29FC

От: Hannu Krosing
Сообщение: Re: preventing encoding conversion while starting up
От: Tatsuo Ishii
Сообщение: Re: preventing encoding conversion while starting up