postgresql/php/apache installation question.

От Wei Wang
Тема postgresql/php/apache installation question.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi,

I am installing php/apache/postgresql and got stuck in the stage of configuring php. The command is:
./configure --with-pgsql --with-apache=../apache-_1.3.12 --enable-track-vars

and got this error message:
configure: error: Cannot find libpq-fe.h. Please specify correct PostgreSQL installation path

From the error message, it seems that the system
doesn't know where the psql library is.

Since I am not root, I don't have access to /etc/ld.so.conf where I could put the pgsql/lib in.

Is there any other way that I could let the system know where the pgsl library is?

Great thanks.

Wei

От: Doug Fields
Сообщение: Re: Non-linear Performance
От: Wei Wang
Сообщение: Re: erros when making examples in /src/test/examples