Re: books on pl/pgsql

От Jeff Eckermann
Тема Re: books on pl/pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
As a rank beginner, I found the docs very hard to
follow (admittedly, they have been improved a lot
lately).  I read an introductory text on Oracle
PL/SQL, and suddenly the docs became clear.  That
brief, high level introduction gave me the conceptual
framework on which to hang the details contained in
the docs.  You might find this approach useful too.

--- Joel Burton <joel@joelburton.com> wrote:
> books on pl/pgsqlThe online documentation at
> www.postgresql.org has a
> section in the Programmer's Manual on plpgsql. Also,
> see the material at
> techdocs.postgresql.org.
>
> Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com |
> aim: wjoelburton
> Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant

LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience
http://launch.yahoo.com

От: Jeff Eckermann
Сообщение: Re: XML from postgreSQL tables
От: Jeff Eckermann
Сообщение: Re: Lexicographic index ?