Re: [JDBC] select * from mytable where myfield=null;

От Andrew Sullivan
Тема Re: [JDBC] select * from mytable where myfield=null;
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, May 14, 2002 at 08:29:06AM -0700, Jeremy Buchmann wrote:

> select * from tablename where foo = null;

You can actually turn this back on if you really want --
TRANSFORM_NULL_EQUALS.  See

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/users-lounge/docs/7.2/postgres/runtime-config.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-GENERAL

(watch for long lines -- sorry).  There are good reasons to avoid the
"foo = null" construction, BTW.

> But what about the isnull operator/keyword/whatever it is...
>
> select * from tablename where foo isnull;
>
> I use that on occasion (in 7.1.2)...did this change in 7.2 also?

It works fine.

--
----
Andrew Sullivan                               87 Mowat Avenue