Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
Barry,

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 10:37:11AM -0500, Barry Pederson wrote:
> [snip]
> Repeat the create/restore/drop sequence 6 times, no crash :)

Thanks for the above.

Can either David or you submit the patch?  See my previous emails for
the details.

BTW, once the patch is accepted (or at least posted), I will build a new
PostgreSQL 7.2.1 that includes it.

Thanks,
Jason

От: Jason Tishler
Сообщение: Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source
От: "David P. Caldwell"
Сообщение: Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source