Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source

От Jason Tishler
Тема Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source
Дата
Список pgsql-cygwin
David,

On Sun, May 12, 2002 at 10:24:04AM -0400, David P. Caldwell wrote:
> Maybe we should revise the patch to reflect the current source tree?

Yes.

> I'm
> not at all familiar with protocol in this case, but if you want me to do
> something, let me know.

It is usually best to submit patches against the current CVS -- it
increases the chance that they will be accepted.

> Of course, I suppose I should confirm that my install is working first ...
> :)

Yes!  Although, it seems that Barry Pederson has already done the
honors...

Jason

От: Jason Tishler
Сообщение: Re: plpgsql.dll path
От: Jason Tishler
Сообщение: Re: rename() vs. link(); building from source