Re: pgaccess

От Ross J. Reedstrom
Тема Re: pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 09:13:20PM +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Nigel J. Andrews writes:
>
> > BTW, I had been wondering what to call the Schema tab now that that label is
> > required for schemas rather than design.
>
> "Design"?

Thought about it, but it seems to 'active' for what's behind the tab:
drawing pretty pictures. There's no way to draw arbitrary tables and
create them, for example. Also, 'Design' is used a the button contrasting
to 'New' and 'Open' for things like the Table tab.

I think I'm leaning toward "Diagram", since that's the verb as well as
the noun. Hmm, on further inspection, all the tabs are plural nouns, so
"Designs" or "Diagrams", perhaps.

Ross

От: Jan Wieck
Сообщение: Re: the parsing of parameters
От: "Daniel H. F. e Silva"
Сообщение: Monitoring backend activities