Re: hexadecimal values

От Jeff Davis
Тема Re: hexadecimal values
Дата
Список pgsql-general
What do you mean you won't know in advance? If not, how do you tell the
difference between 10 hexadecimal (which is 16) and 10 decimal (which is 10)?

Have you considered just having your application convert it first? There may
be a postgresql function to convert it as well, however I couldn't find it
offhand. You could also create your own stored procedure.

Regards,
    Jeff

От: Juan Jose Comellas
Сообщение: Problem with time in export
От: Alejandro Fernandez
Сообщение: making a trigger to a system call to a shell script