pgsql/src makefiles/Makefile.linux pl/plperl/G ...

От Peter Eisentraut - PostgreSQL
Тема pgsql/src makefiles/Makefile.linux pl/plperl/G ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    petere@hub.org    01/08/26 19:54:41

Modified files:
    src/makefiles  : Makefile.linux
    src/pl/plperl  : GNUmakefile Makefile.PL

Log message:
    VPATH and DESTDIR support for PL/Perl, using the same techniques employed
    in interfaces/perl5 a brief while ago.

    Also, since building PL/Perl without a shared libperl actually works on
    some platforms we can enable it there to get some development happening.
    I've only checked off linux right now, but others should be added in the
    future.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql/doc/src/sgml admin.sgml filelist.sgml sy ...
От: Hiroshi Inoue
Сообщение: pgsql/src/interfaces/odbc convert.h convert.c