pgsql/src/interfaces/libpq fe-connect.c fe-exe ...

От Bruce Momjian - CVS
Тема pgsql/src/interfaces/libpq fe-connect.c fe-exe ...
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
CVSROOT:    /home/projects/pgsql/cvsroot
Module name:    pgsql
Changes by:    momjian@hub.org    01/08/21 16:39:54

Modified files:
    src/interfaces/libpq: fe-connect.c fe-exec.c fe-lobj.c fe-misc.c
                          libpq-fe.h libpqdll.c win32.h

Log message:
    > Ok, where's a "system dependent hack" :)
    > It seems that win9x doesn't have the "netmsg.dll" so it defaults to "normal"
    > FormatMessage.
    > I wonder if one could load wsock32.dll or winsock.dll on those systems
    > instead of netmsg.dll.
    >
    > Mikhail, could you please test this code on your nt4 system?
    > Could someone else test this code on a win98/95 system?
    >
    > It works on win2k over here.

    It works on win2k here too but not on win98/95 or winNT.
    Anyway, attached is the patch which uses Magnus's my_sock_strerror
    function (renamed to winsock_strerror). The only difference is that
    I put the code to load and unload netmsg.dll in the libpqdll.c
    (is this OK Magnus?).

    Mikhail Terekhov

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: pgsql/src/pl/plpgsql/src Makefile
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql/src/backend/utils/adt mac.c