Re: Postgres for OpenVMS

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Postgres for OpenVMS
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This is a very nice summary of OpenVMS work for PostgreSQL.  That IPC
stuff can be very difficult, so I imagine it would take an experienced
VMS person to get that done.

Pennsylvania19026

От: Alfred Perlstein
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump possible fix, need testers. (was: Re: pg_dump disaster)
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: AW: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN