Re: triggers in SQL?

От Neil Conway
Тема Re: triggers in SQL?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, Sep 10, 2000 at 02:36:39PM -0400, Neil Conway wrote:
> I want to write a simple trigger in SQL (i.e. use the trigger to execute
> a simple function written in SQL). I'm having difficulty - CREATE TRIGGER
> complains if the return type of the procedure is not 'OPAQUE', but CREATE
> FUNCTION won't allow me to create SQL functions with a return type of
> OPAQUE.
>
> Am I going about this the wrong way?

Woops. 5 minutes after posting this I realized that rules would probably
be a better choice.

Unless anyone else has any input, sorry to bug everyone.

Neil

--
Neil Conway <neilconway@home.com>
Get my GnuPG key from: http://klamath.dyndns.org/mykey.asc

It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong.
        -- Voltaire

Вложения

От: lee johnson
Сообщение: Re: postgres not allowing new database?
От: Stephan Szabo
Сообщение: Re: FOREIGN KEY questions