Find all the dates in the calendar week?

От Stephane Bortzmeyer
Тема Find all the dates in the calendar week?
Дата
Re: Find all the dates in the calendar week?  (Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@pasteur.fr>)
Список pgsql-general
I have a table of events with a column which stores datetimes. I want to check
if a datetime is inside the current calendar week (i.e. from the previous
monday to the next sunday). The purpose is to SELECT all the events of the
week.

I cannot find a way to do it in SQL? Did I miss something?

[If there is no SQL way, I'll hack it in a Perl script. Code or suggestions
welcome.]

От: Stephane Bortzmeyer
Сообщение: Re: function for date difference ?
От: Mike Mascari
Сообщение: Re: Partial indices