Re: Berkeley DB license

От Brian E Gallew
Тема Re: Berkeley DB license
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Then <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us> spoke up and said:
> In the end, we may find that the needs of a database for storage are
> different enough that SDB would not be a win, but I think it is worth
> exploring to see if that is true.

Actually, there are other possibilities, too.  As a for-instance, it
might be interesting to see what a reiserfs-based storage manager
looks/performs like.

| JAVA must have been developed in the wilds of West Virginia.      |
| After all, why else would it support only single inheritance??    |
| Finger geek@cmu.edu for my public key.                            |

От: "Mikheev, Vadim"
Сообщение: RE: Berkeley DB license
От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: RE: Actually it's a bufmgr issue (was Re: Another pg_listener issue)