Re: 7.0 key features

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: 7.0 key features
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> > Man, there's a lot of stuff in the HISTORY file, isn't there?
> > The list at the top isn't too bad:
>
> Ack! I didn't realize that there was a plain text HISTORY file, since
> it *should* come from the SGML sources. I had changed the wording, and
> eliminated the prediction for features in the next release (that
> should appear on the web site imho, not in the release docs).

I have been changing both each time.  History does not generate
directly from SGML because it needs to be one big file with proper
breaks between sections.

I left the prediction in because this is not a big-feature release, and
I wanted people to know what we were planning.  This is the first
release where we have definate plans for new features in the next
release.

Pennsylvania19026

От: Sevo Stille
Сообщение: Re: So we're in agreement....
От: "Sergio A. Kessler"
Сообщение: hey ...