Re: List of all* PostgreSQL EXTENSIONs in the world

От Joel Jacobson
Тема Re: List of all* PostgreSQL EXTENSIONs in the world
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Feb 10, 2022, at 21:35, Robert Haas wrote:
> I think a list like this is probably not useful without at least a
> brief description of each one, and maybe some attempt at
> categorization.

+1

As a first attempt, I've added the description from the Github-repos, and two categories to start the discussion:

- Uncategorized
- Foreign Data Wrappers

The categories are clickable and listed in the beginning, as a form of ToC.

/Joel

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Emit a warning if the extension's GUC is set incorrectly
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Time to drop plpython2?