Re: WAL replay issue from 9.6.8 to 9.6.10

От Andreas Kretschmer
Тема Re: WAL replay issue from 9.6.8 to 9.6.10
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 29 August 2018 06:26:06 CEST, Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com> wrote:
>On Tue, Aug 28, 2018 at 9:21 PM Andreas Kretschmer
><andreas@a-kretschmer.de>
>wrote:
>
>> On 29 August 2018 06:02:45 CEST, Dave Peticolas <dave@krondo.com>
>wrote:
>> >Hello, I'm seeing some issues with WAL replay on a test server
>running
>> >9.6.10 using WAL archived from a 9.6.8 primary server. It reliably
>> >

>> Can you tell us the wal-level?
>>

>Yes, it is "hot_standby".

ok, this was to just rule out a problem that we discovered with logical decoding, but this isn't the case here.

Regards, Andreas

--
2ndQuadrant - The PostgreSQL Support Company

От: Dave Peticolas
Сообщение: Re: WAL replay issue from 9.6.8 to 9.6.10
От: Shaun Savage
Сообщение: using a plpgsql function argument as a table column.