Re: build errors on MacOSX

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: build errors on MacOSX
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Scott Frankel <leknarf@pacbell.net> writes:
> My build of postgresql-8.1.0 is failing on MacOSX.

> /usr/bin/libtool: for architecture: cputype (16777234) cpusubtype (0)
> file: -lSystem is not an object file (not allowed in a library)

We've seen this before.  IIRC, it means you're using outdated Xcode
tools; you need to update to Xcode 2.0 or later (2.1 is current I
believe).  Try searching the list archives for that error message
if you want more details.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: set-valued function difference in 8.1.0 vs 8.0.2
От: Jaime Casanova
Сообщение: Re: Best way to use indexes for partial match at beginning