Re: [GENERAL] Cusors in Perl DBI

От David Fury
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Cusors in Perl DBI
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> I'm now in the middle of trying to write a small cgi to fetch data from a
> table using cursors.
>
> Does anyone have an example of how to do this?

The info that you need is in a variety of places. Try

perldoc DBI

at the UNIX command line to get general DBI doc , or run pod2html
on the DBI source to get html versions of this. There is also a DBI
FAQ installed as part of the distrinbution.

perldoc DBD::Pg

will get you speciific Postgres DBD (driver) info.

Secondly, check out the DBI pages at

http://www.symbolstone.org/technology/perl/DBI/index.html

which will point you to various DBI-related resources (including
examples with cursors)

Hope this helps,

David

David Fury
Software Developer

Whitaker BookTrack

d.fury@teleord.co.uk       Tel: 01252 742578

От: Mark Jewiss
Сообщение: Cusors in Perl DBI
От: myers
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Solaris 7 x86 error