Re: [GENERAL] backend crashing with INTERSECT / ORDER BY

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [GENERAL] backend crashing with INTERSECT / ORDER BY
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> So I tried INTERSECT with ORDER BY and it crashes on 6.5 and 6.5.1:
>
> [csmaster@kamet release0]$ psql cs1
> Welcome to the POSTGRESQL interactive sql monitor:
>   Please read the file COPYRIGHT for copyright terms of POSTGRESQL
> [PostgreSQL 6.5.1 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc egcs-2.91.66]
>
>    type \? for help on slash commands
>    type \q to quit
>    type \g or terminate with semicolon to execute query
>  You are currently connected to the database: cs1
>
> cs1=> SELECT envelope FROM docobj
> cs1-> WHERE attrid=5
> cs1-> INTERSECT
> cs1-> SELECT envelope FROM docobj
> cs1-> WHERE attrid=6
> cs1-> ORDER BY attrid DESC
> cs1-> ;
> pqReadData() -- backend closed the channel unexpectedly.
>         This probably means the backend terminated abnormally
>         before or while processing the request.
> We have lost the connection to the backend, so further processing is impossible.  Terminating.

Not sure.  I just tried this:

test=> select relname from pg_class intersect select relname from
    pg_class order by relname;
ERROR:  get_sortgroupclause_expr: ORDER/GROUP BY expression not found in
    targetlist

Not sure what this means either.

От: Peter Mount
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Anyone doing a native NT port?
От: Ted Nolan SRI Augusta GA
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Anyone doing a native NT port?