Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems
Дата
Список pgsql-general
astromonk wrote:
  >I checked the documentation and still not sure what I should set POSTGRES_HO
      >ME to.
  >I set it to /usr/lib/pgsql where some files are found and /var/lib/pgsql whe
      >re other
  >postgres files are found and tried to install DBD but it still told me that
      >I needed to
  >set POSTGRES_HOME.  What is DBD looking for anyway?

It's using it here (Makefile.PL):
my %opts = (
    INC          => "-I$ENV{POSTGRES_HOME}/include ...
    LIBS         => ["-L$ENV{POSTGRES_HOME}/lib -lpq"],

);

So it wants to find the include files and the libraries.

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
     "And why call ye me, Lord, Lord, and do not the things

От: "Oliver Elphick"
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Install problems (libpq.so.1)
От: astromonk
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Re: [GENERAL] Re: DBD-Pg Install problems