Re: [HACKERS] Savepoints...

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Savepoints...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> To have them I need to add tuple id (6 bytes) to heap tuple
> header. Are there objections? Though it's not good to increase
> tuple header size, subj is, imho, very nice feature...

Gee, that's a lot of overhead.  We would go from 40 bytes ->46 bytes.

How is this different from the tid or oid?  Reading your description, I
see there probably isn't another way to do it.

Pennsylvania19026

От: José Soares
Сообщение: decimal & numeric report bug
От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] 6.5.0 - Overflow bug in AVG( )