Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6

От Leslie Mikesell
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
According to Vadim Mikheev:

> > "Mark Hollomon" <mhh@nortelnetworks.com> writes:
> > > I've been looking for a project to get me active in the postgresql
> > > community after lurking since before it was (officially) PostgreSQL.
> > >
> > > I will do the PL/Perl interface.
> >
> > Great!  Glad to hear it.
>
> And me!

It would be really nice if the client/server interface could be
fixed up to remove the tuple size limits by the time the embedded
perl interface is added.   I think preloading some perl functions
to get arbitrarily processed output back from a select would be
handy for a lot of uses, and even better if we didn't have to worry
about the size of the returned "record".

  Les Mikesell
   les@mcs.com

От: Thomas Lockhart
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Bug in LIKE ?
От: Vince Vielhaber
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/docs Pg.pm.htmlfaq-dev-english.html faq-english.html faq-hpux.html faq-irix.h