FATAL 1:btree: BTP_CHAIN flag was expected (vacuum command)

От Jay W. Summet
Тема FATAL 1:btree: BTP_CHAIN flag was expected (vacuum command)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
When I try to vacuum, or vacuum analyze my database, I get the
following error:
FATAL 1:btree: BTP_CHAIN flag was expected

I've tried the following two commands:
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -c "vacuum analyze;" billing
and
/usr/local/pgsql/bin/psql -c "vacuum;" billing

The top command used to work (for the last few years), so I assume
that something has changed with my data. Otherwise, the database
appears to be working ok.

Any pointers? I'm thinking about dumping all the data and
re-inserting it...
Jay Summet

От: Oleg Broytmann
Сообщение: 8000 photos in a database
От: "Juan Alvarez Ferrando"
Сообщение: RE: [GENERAL] info on people running postgre