Re: [GENERAL] trouble with pgaccess

От Oliver Elphick
Тема Re: [GENERAL] trouble with pgaccess
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kevin Heflin wrote:

  >I've just recently installed postgresql 6.4.2 from source. Installation
  >appeared to complete just fine. I'm just having trouble getting pgaccess
  >to work. I've read several files that supposedly explain how to fix the
  >problem I'm having, but I'm not having much luck, or don't undertand.
  >
  >I keep getting the following error:
  >
  >Error in startup script: couldn't load file "libpgtcl.so": libpgtcl.so:
  >cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
  >    while executing
  >"load libpgtcl.so"
  >    (procedure "main" line 6)
  >    invoked from within
  >"main $argc $argv"
  >    (file "/usr/local/pgsql/bin/pgaccess" line 4954)

Did you tell configure to build the pgtcl library?
(Use the option --with-tcl)

     "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they
      follow me; And I give unto them eternal life; and they
      shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them
      out of my hand."          John 10:27,28

От: "Oliver Elphick"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Debian 2.0 + libpgsql-6.3.8 + can't compile my program
От: Oleg Broytmann
Сообщение: Postgres <-> DBF